Workshop and lectures
During the Biokennisweek over 90 workshops will take place - spread over five days. Here you can increase and deepen your knowledge about organic. The program always pays extra attention to switching, starting entrepreneurs and the latest developments in research.
Please be aware that the most workshops are in Dutch!
The themes of 2021 are:
1. Where do biodiversity and climate measurements converge?
2. Circular agriculture: How does organic continue to lead the way in integrated sustainability?
3. New organic legislation and enforcement: what is changing?
4. Man or machine: is smart farming the future in organic?
5. Fair prices; connection between farmer and consumer
7. Animal welfare; where is the focus?
8. Plant health; how do we contribute to a healthy ecosystem?
9. Food security; which developments contribute to this?
The deadline for submitting proposals is closed. The committee is busy with selecting the workshops which will get a place in the program. Soon the program will be announced.