Workshop and lectures in English
At the Bio-beurs, about 75 workshops will take place - spread over two days.
Here you can increase and deepen your knowledge about organic. The program always pays extra attention to switching, starting entrepreneurs and the latest developments in research. The themes of 2020 are:
- How does organic remain the leader in integrated sustainability?
- New organic legislation: what is changing?
- Where do biodiversity and climate measures come together?
- Recycling farm waste and valuation of head-to-tail
- New and/or young in organic
- Man or machine: is smart farming the future in organic farming?
- Healthy lifestyle
- Connection between farmer and consumer
The deadline for submitting proposals is closed. The committee is busy with selecting the workshops which will get a place in the program. Soon the program will be announced.
Did you submit a proposal and would you like to adjust it? This is possible via your account:
This form is in Dutch. If you have problems with filling in the form, please contact Mrs. Miriam van Bree: email@example.com / +31 30 233 99 80